COMPETITIVE BASIC UPTO £35,000 DOE + UNCAPPED OTE BASED ON PERFORMANCE
My client is looking for AN EXPERIENCED SALES MANAGER looking to maximise their earnings based on their ability to join this already successful team.
CONTACT ME IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE AS WE ARE SHORT LISTING FOR THIS POSITION NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE START – THIS POSITION WILL BE FILLED QUICKLY
My client will offer an unrivalled package as well as "FAST TRACK" career progression and ongoing training and development to the successful candidate. You will have a proven track record in the motor industry and be motivated to drive your team to team to achieve results in a highly competitive environment selling volum cars.
• This role is the main driving force for the success of the company, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and sales management.
• You will have a solid and proven track record gained from the motor industry and now looking to maximise your earnings potential and career progression
• As a sales manager you will be driven, able to manage and motivate your team to over achieve targets whilst delivering high levels of customer service
• Able to work alongside your colleagues and management in a high volume busy dealership
• You will have drive, energy and commitment to ensure that the business operates to exacting standards
• A full clean UK driving licence
• An experienced self-driven manager looking to maximise their earnings whilst assisting their team to achieve theirs
• Have the ability to work within a fast paced team
• Priority interviews given to individuals with experience as sales managers with main dealer experience
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE TO DISCUSS THIS EXCITING RARELY AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITY!
APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW!
Please visit our website www.prima-ardelle.co.uk and register your CV for JOB ALERTS!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.