ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED PARTS ADVISOR WORKING IN AN ESTABLISHED MAIN DEALERSHIP?
We are looking for experienced Parts Advisors in the following areas: Cambridge & Bedford
These positions represent a perfect opportunity for a fresh-start post lockdown; a new challenge with a successful Aftersales team where your dedication and hard work will not be overlooked or under-rewarded.
Key Responsibilities -
• Parts interpretation using OEM systems
• Taking parts orders face to face, over the telephone and from e mail
• Raising invoices for parts sold
• Ordering stock, receiving in and locating parts
• Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
• Building and maintaining relationships with trade customers
Previous motor trade experience within a Parts Advisor role is essential!
Key Requirements -
• Be keen and open-minded towards further manufacturer training and accreditation
• Experience in working with your own initiative
• Able to be confident in giving advice to customers
• Have a good eye for the detail and take pride in the quality of your work