PARTS ADVISOR REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START AT MAIN DEALER – GREAT YARMOUTH/LOWESTOFT
BASIC SALARY UP TO £21,000 D.O.E PLUS + ANNUAL PERFORMANCE RELATED BONUS
Mon - Fri 8:30 - 17:30 with occasional Saturdays by arrangement
Our client is a successful family-owned business with a solid reputation in the area. If you are a dedicated customer driven individual looking for a fresh start and a new challenge why not apply now?
Established for many years this respected business has a history of investing in their people and future career progression is possible.
Previous motor trade experience in a parts or service related role is a benefit but not essential. Full training will be provided leading to brand accreditation and a recognised qualification.
• Parts interpretation using OEM systems
• Taking parts orders face to face, over the phone and from e mail
• Raising invoices for parts sold
• Ordering stock, receiving in and locating parts
• Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle
• Building and maintaining relationships with trade customers
• Be keen and open-minded towards further manufacturer training and accreditation
• Experience in working with your own initiative
• Able to be confident in giving advice to customers
• Have a good eye for the detail and take pride in the quality of your work
DON'T HESITATE AS THIS IS NOT JUST ABOUT APPLYING FOR A JOB; IT’S ABOUT TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.