EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH MARKET LEADING MOTOR DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE BASIC PLUS BONUS UP TO £30,000+ OTE
My client is a well established dealership who are looking for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team.
Working in a busy, well established car dealership you will be working alongside the Service Department with an existing team of dedicated and knowledgeable staff.
• There will be many levels of technical work from diagnostic, to major engine repairs, servicing and occasionally pre delivery inspections
• The right candidate will take a professional approach who can be extremely efficient
• You will need to have a good attention to detail
• You will be required to adhere to dealer standards as well as manufacturer processes
• Level 3 qualification would be essential
This is a very busy dealership where no two days are the same and therefore offers high rewards for an individual prepared to drive the business forward and reap the rewards and career progression.
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous bonus structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
If you have a proven track record then our client is prepared to offer a package designed to attract and retain the best.
WE ARE SHORT-LISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.