Driver required for a main car dealership in Croydon, Our Client, A Premium Brand is looking for an experienced motor trade Driver.
The role will consists of:
- Collecting and Delivering Service Vehicles
- Picking customers up to collect their new cars.
- Working with other team members in the movement of cars.
- Communicating information back to the customer and ensuring they are satisfied with their vehicles.
- Communicating with the Service Team in regards to the latest collection also the repair work.
- Ensuring a high level of service is given at all times.
- Driving licence is a MUST!
This role will be a customer facing position and you will always be on the go! Fantastic communication skills are essential in this position to make sure the communication does not break down between customers and departments. You will also need to be a good team player and able to work closely with the service and the sales department.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
We are one of the UK's leading providers for "white collar" staff for progressive companies. Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted locally.