ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CHARTERED VALUATION SURVEYOR?
LEADING CHARTERED SURVEYOR AND ESTATE AGENCY IN NORWICH
£40,000 - £48,000 BASE SALARY
Our client, based in Norwich, is looking for a Chartered Valuation Surveyor on their Residential team. The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other surveyors.
* The purpose of the role is to generate fee paying income for the firm by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
* Be able to undertake bank valuations, homebuyer surveys and building survey reports.
* The job holder will need to be able to work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and be able to meet challenging targets.
* To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area
* Qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
* Knowledge of the local area
* Good interpersonal skills
* Have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations
* Driving Licence
OUR CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW NOW SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and therefore only suitable applicants will be contacted.