Due to recent expansion & promotion, my client is recruiting for an Assistant Business Manager to help lead the Finance team. As an Assistant Business Manager you will need to ensure that all customers and clients are received in an excellent and professional manner and that all finance admin staff operate a high-quality service at all times. This role requires a strong understanding of F & I processes, add-ons and products. The post holder must be also highly motivated, flexible and organised. They will also partner with the business to contribute to the smooth, efficient and professional operation of the Finance Department across all sites.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate good interpersonal/communication skills, and be able to manage and work well with the team in order to produce a high standard of Business Finance cover, ensuring all working practices are FCA compliant.
Key responsibilities are:
• All financial transactions (payments, proposals and completion of finance documents and refunds).
• Promotion and sale of all F & I products plus GAP/SMART insurance.
• Manage staff rotas and holiday, ensuring that the branch is adequately covered at all times.
• Set up all policies, complete Demands and Needs and ensure only the correct policies are sold.
• Producing of relevant accurate reports for the senior management.
• Ensuring that the Finance team is fully trained and kept up to date and ensuring all relevant staff are FCA accredited.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records.
• Ensuring that a strong working relationship with all our providers and partners is maintained.
• Build and maintain a strong working relationship with all other departments and staff members.
• Assist in management of the rota to ensure adequate cover across all sites at all times.
• Attend visits by external bodies and other associates of the company, as required.
• To assist other managers of other departments when required.
Person specification :
• A well-presented, confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base.
• Good communicative skills (oral and written).
• A confident team leader with strong administration and interpersonal/communication skills.
• Knowledge of F&I processes, add-ons and products.
• Exceptional customer service skills/a positive attitude to customer care.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Previous automotive experience.
• Previous experience within senior sales or F&I role.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on getting the job done.
• Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved.
• Team player.
• Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
• Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills.
• Full, valid driving licence (desirable).
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.